Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Thursday, August 13, 2009

    Come and Meet Eileen From DorsetHillBeads

    A fellow EtsyTwitter Team member has been cross promoting me this week and I wanted to return the favor by featuring her on my blog for all of you to meet. Eileen from DorsetHillBeads makes beautiful lampwork beads, buttons and pendants that she has created with her own 2 hands. I really want some of the buttons for my neckwarmers in Meagan's Designs shop.

    2 comments:

    gwengoods said...

    Wonderful beads!

    mamad said...

    Lovely buttons ~espically by Miss Ginny @ ginpins!