Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Wednesday, July 15, 2009

    Starting Another Blog

    Well actually starting 1 new blog and restarting another blog!

    Let me explain.......

    Lately I have been feeling overhwhelmed with life that I just stopped blogging period. Actually I stopped blogging, creating, promoting, pretty much everything to do with business except for custom orders. This past weekend, I started thinking about how I want to change somethings up with my blog and starting a new blog. What I am planning on doing is keeping this blog as an other artisan and seller featured blog and using my new blog, Meagan's Designs Blog, as my blog for featuring my own things. I am not planning on blogging every single day but will blog about 3-4 times a week with keeping Fab Finds Friday as a main feature.

    My third blog is one that I started about a year ago but has been just sitting there waiting for me. It is a single mom's blog that will talk about the trials and tribulations of being a single mom that owns her own business, Single Mom Place Blog.

    I want to thank everyone for their continued support. Have a great day, Meagan

    1 comment:

    Doris Sturm said...

    Wow, you will be very busy! I will check in to see what fab finds you will show us on Fridays :-)