Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Friday, July 17, 2009

    Music to my Ears--Fab Finds Friday

    I love listening to music. I constantly have my ipod in on and listening to anything from classic to country to pop to rock. Here is some great music related items on etsy!

    Personalized Custom Silver Guitar Pick by LaPetiteFleur

    Electic Guitar / I love Music iPod Sleeve by hiphandbags

    Kelly Green Butterfly Guitar Strap by SallyHope



    Style 4 Fancy bird head rattle by lighteninghorse


    Frame Drum Hand Painted with Original Minoan Style Dolphin Spiral Design OOAK by mysticgriffin

    4 comments:

    earlybird said...

    Some lovely finds there Meagan!

    ARTISANNE said...

    I'd be lost without my music too, I love your finds, particularly the guitar pick :0)

    Kim said...

    Meagan, what a great collection of finds! what a lovely bog too! ;)

    Kim

    Artist Tree said...

    A fun selection of treasure! That bird rattle is very nifty in my book! Thanks for including my dolphin drum in your lovely blog. Peace & love!