Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Tuesday, June 16, 2009

    Wedding Week

    This weekend is my best friends wedding so I am super busy trying to get things ready to go the beach for the weekend. I am finishing the bikini, making 2 sundresses, making a small handbag for the reception. In true Meagan fashion, I am making my BFF wedding gift. I am drawing what I like to think of as the "Tree of Love". Once I am finished the drawing I will post pictures of it for everyone to see. This is also means that I will only be blogging on Wednesday and Friday this week. So be sure to come back for those posts!

    No comments: