Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Monday, June 15, 2009

    Project Monday: A day to myself

    I know that Sunday's are my Etsysecret Sunday here and I didn't post anything. Well the reason is that I have been getting a bit burned out with my day job, my etsy/artfire shops, kids and my best friends upcoming wedding. So I took yesterday as My Day. A day where I did things for myself and my kids. I took myself shopping and bought somethings I needed for the wedding weekend. When I came home I was on the computer but did nothing business wise because I needed a break.

    Let me tell you, EVERYONE should do this once and while. I woke feeling so refreshed and ready to start my day with a new vibrance. So my project was to find a way to relax and get myself back on track that is what I did!

    2 comments:

    kelleylivingstondesigns said...

    Great idea! I just returned from a trip to Charleston with a girlfriend. Much needed. I agree- everyone should do this OFTEN! BTW, you have been awarded the one lovely blog award by me. Enjoy!

    QuirkyDolls said...

    Absolutely must have TLC time.....Oprah sayes so!