Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Monday, June 1, 2009

    Life's a Beach Project plus Tutu news

    You all remember the rip-out I had to do from last weeks blog, well this week was the make-up week. I re-crocheted the back of the bikini to the point that I should have been at the end of last week so this put me exactly a week behind. This is not a bad thing really just can be a bit frustrating because this means that I need to pick up the pace now. It is 20 days until the wedding and 19 days until I need to wear the bathing suit so I will be working overtime on this project! Here is where I am at now:
    TuTu News: Last Saturday I receive a message from a potential TuTu customer asking me to call her because her daughter needed one ASAP. I talked to her and my customer's daughter wanted to wear a tutu for her graduation (8th grade middle school) and wanted the colors to be yellow (bottom) and aqua (top) and she would drive to pick it up (she is also in NJ). Well I made the awesome tutu and delivered it this past Saturday. The look on the daughter's face is priceless and made me remember why I love to do this. Not for my satisfaction but the happiness of my customers!

    Here is the custom tutu:

    No comments: