Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Thursday, June 4, 2009

    Introducing: How to Thursdays

    Thursdays have always been a day where I didn't have anything set in stone to blog about. I mean Mondays is my project day, Tuesdays my street team day, Wednesday my shop feature day, and Fridays my Fab Finds day but nothing for Thursdays. So I thought that I could teach my followers some (hopefully cool) on Thursdays and embrace my inner teacher :) Since I just woke up with the thought I am not preprared to teach you anything today because I want to be well prepared and not just wing it. So please enjoy your day and come back tomorrow for fab finds friday :)

    No comments: