Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Thursday, May 7, 2009

    What would YOU make??

    I bought about 100+ yards of vintage fabric from this sweet elderly lady who was looking to clear out her craft room so she can sell her house. She had about 20 totes of fabric and yarn for my co-worker and I to sort through and we were in Heaven! There were all kinds of prints and different types of fabrics to choose from that we had a hard time choosing who got what. In the end we were both happy with our choices and now I am selling some of the fabric in my Kaedan Krafts shop because I don't have room for all this fabric BUT I want to know what you would make out of some of this fabric?

    Please leave your shop address or email and I will send the most unique idea a little gift in the mail!



    No comments: