Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Thursday, May 28, 2009

    Outdoor pictures vs. Indoor pictures

    For the past year, my biggest struggle with my shops has been pictures. With the winter months, I did not want to venture out into the cold (somedays it was 20 degrees and the wind chill was even colder) so I stayed indoors and took pictures. Once Spring came upon me, I headed outdoors and found a great place to take my pictures and wow does it show. With the outdoor pictures, you can see the true colors and the setting is so nice. It just makes the pictures look much more inviting and attractive. Now we have so much rain that I can't go outside again. So I am back to the indoor pics. Here are some examples of indoor vs. outdoor pictures.

    See the difference!

    1 comment:

    gwengoods said...

    I always take my pictures outside now too, I will take a sun picture and a shade picture, but the color quality is worth bundling up in winter. Good post idea!