Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Sunday, May 24, 2009

    My First Etsysecrets Sunday

    Many (if not all) of you Etsy sellers know who Tim Adam is and the wonderful things he has done to help his fellow Etsyians succeed in this tough Self-Employed world. He has started a group called, Etsysecrets, and it is a membership only group of sellers from Etsy. He has shared his vast selling knowledge with us all and it has help immensely.Now I want to contribute back by featuring my fellow Secrets members on Sundays. This Sunday, I am just featuring a few of the sellers and their beautiful works of art.

    Teal Floral Hair Bud-dy by BagsandBuds



    Multi colored facetd cubic zirconia wrapped gem bracelet by SouthPawStudios



    Blue Agate Sterling Silver Ring by CanadianRockies



    Blue Moon Turquoise TearDrop Pendant Set by lindab142



    Grapes and Vine Bliss Pearl and Crystal Necklace by UnaTiaEspecial



    Dusk in South Jersey I - Framed Original Monotype by edamamepress

    10 comments:

    Canadian Rockies Art - Nathalie Girard said...

    Thank you so much for featuring my blue agate sterling silver ring!

    It's so sweet of you! Great blog!

    Leslie Gidden said...

    Awesome post! Great job! I love it! Tweeted about it too! :)

    Warmly,
    Leslie

    ldeandyment said...

    Great post. I LOVE seeing other printmakers who do monotypes. Edemame is a fave.

    Una Tia Especial said...

    Thanks so much for featuring my Grapes and Vine Bliss necklace! It's one of my favorites and so easy to make! I also loved your other features!

    Jen Kiaba said...

    Absolutely lovely work. What a great idea. I think I will join you in the Etsy Secrets Sunday endeavor as of next week. =)

    Mandi said...

    Gorgeous and too cute choices!

    Linda said...

    Meagan, thanks so much for featuring my blue moon pendant.

    I'm gonna tweet it.

    starrybluesky said...

    Great job :) Love your featured twitter artist too - very cute image.

    Linda said...

    Thanks. Better late than never. I've been out of town and getting back into the routine.

    thanks for featuring my blue pendant.
    Linda

    Made by SwirlyGirl said...

    Great blog post! Thanks for bringing more attention to Etsy Secrets! It's awesome, isn't it?