Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Monday, May 11, 2009

    Life's a Beach Project Crochet Bikini


    Well I am on week 2 of the crochet bikini project and nearly finished the top. It is coming out fantastic and I am really happy with it. Each day I took about 1/2 hour to crochet the top until I ran out of Friday and couldn't get more of the yarn until Sunday. So I did take a weekend break from the project and since it was Mother's Day weekend I think I deserved it :) I did have to adjust the pattern because it was made for a B cup and my bust is a bit larger. It was really no problem and I also need to find a fabric to line the inside of the cups and the bottom. The pattern doesn't call for it but I am way to self conscious to wear it as is.

    So this week I will be finishing the last tie on the side of the top and starting on the bottom. I can't wait :)

    No comments: