Well I am on week 2 of the crochet bikini project and nearly finished the top. It is coming out fantastic and I am really happy with it. Each day I took about 1/2 hour to crochet the top until I ran out of Friday and couldn't get more of the yarn until Sunday. So I did take a weekend break from the project and since it was Mother's Day weekend I think I deserved it :) I did have to adjust the pattern because it was made for a B cup and my bust is a bit larger. It was really no problem and I also need to find a fabric to line the inside of the cups and the bottom. The pattern doesn't call for it but I am way to self conscious to wear it as is.
So this week I will be finishing the last tie on the side of the top and starting on the bottom. I can't wait :)