Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Friday, May 29, 2009

    Just Monkey Around--Fab Finds Friday

    It is Fab Finds Friday and today's theme is Monkeys!! My youngest, Danyella, has become obsessed with watching Curious George so I thought to share her love of monkeys with you.




    Size 4 Curious George Activity Smock-Free Shipping by twogirlsandamom


    Pocket Mirror - Curious George Goes to the Zoo by AnnieJackDesigns



    Monkey See Monkey Do Onesie (6-9 months) by motherMAEi



    Custom Boutique Crocheted CURIOUS GEORGE Monkey Beanie Hat by littlebearscrochet


    HUSH PUPPY Dog Tag Covers by SquidStuffis

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Today I am participating in an Etsy Treasure Hunt where a bunch of sellers got together and hide a treasure hunt in one of their listings and whoever finds the chest get special savings. The list of sellers are posted on the Treasure Hunt Blog.
    I have hidden 2 treasure chest in each of my shops. For Kaedan Krafts, if you find the chest you will receive 25% off the item. For Meagan's Designs, if you find the chest you will receive free world wide shipping

    2 comments:

    Go2Girl Designs by Kila said...

    Monkey business...very cute.
    My kids love Curious George too!

    gwengoods said...

    My favorite would be the crochet monkey hat!