Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Monday, May 25, 2009

    Happy Memorial Day--My Project Monday

    First and Foremost I want to say Happy Memorial Day and please remember those who have sacrificed their lives to give us freedom.

    As always today is My Project Monday and usually I feature the crochet bikini that I have been working on BUT I messed up the pattern for the back of the bikini bottom. Funny thing is, I started using the front pattern to finish the back and it was not laying flat. I kept looking at it and saying to myself something is wrong but it took about 2 more days of crocheting before I realized that I was following the wrong pattern! I am sure some of you have done the same thing and if you haven't then I am jealous. So I had to rip-out everything but 4 rows (which I was up to 20+ rows) and start all over. I figured that you would not want to see the picture of everything I ripped out and haven't started redoing yet. I am really hoping to get the back finished this week, without screwing it up this time!

    Today my step-father is driving his antique 1950's John Deere tractor in a parade today and my mom wanted Danyella to show her support by wearing green and yellow and I went one step better. I made Danyella a John Deere dress with a little apron that doubles as a pocket for her little toys.

    2 comments:

    SilkArtFromBrazil said...

    I admire you!!! I don't redo stuff. If it is wrong, so be it.

    If I were you, I would keep the bikini bottom going. Oh, well... I am sure it could fit somebody with a really big belly or a really small butt lol

    Meagan Designs Kaedan Krafts said...

    Lol the thing is the bikini has to fit me my bottom is small.