Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Monday, May 4, 2009

    Great day for the Beach Crochet Project

    As I told you (my loyal readers) I would be introducing a new project this week and my project is a crochet bikini. I was browsing the Lion Brand Patterns on their website (as I do often and want to make everything) and found this bikini pattern. I thought this pattern would be great to make a bathing suit for the upcoming beach season and put off making it until I found cotton yarn that I really liked. Well I found my yarn, Sugar and Cream 100% Cotton Yarn in shades of Purples (light and dark) and shades of Green (light and dark). Lion Brand Crochet Bikini

    Now I have started the project but since I am larger chested than what the pattern instructions are for I tried to change it to fit my size but I think I need to rip it out (every knitter and crocheter have been here and needed to rip out a project and start over) because I changed it in the wrong place. So I am going to hold off on pictures of the project until next monday.

    For the other project I was working on, once I got sick i had to put it on hold because I couldn't concentrate on it. I had to start this new project because I need to get this done before Beach Season starts and before my Best Friends wedding on the beach (we are planning on swimming and laying out the day before without kids or men!). I will be going back to the other project once this is finished.

    No comments: