Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Tuesday, May 5, 2009

    Buy these for you Mom!

    Since today is my Street Team Tuesday, I am featuring 2 shops from each of my street teams for a Mother's Day Special.



    Etsy
    Buy Handmade
    kaedankrafts



    To find my street teams other wonderful creations on Etsy click on the names:
    Etsytwitter team
    Etsymom Team
    Cafemom Team
    Etsynj Team
    Etsyhookers Team
    Bittersweeets Daily Challenge

    2 comments:

    Barbara Lil Dab Designs said...

    Go street team Tuesday!A nice way to support one another!Happy Mother's Day to all!

    Tracy said...

    Very nice selection! Also, I like your site; it's very professional looking.