Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Friday, May 1, 2009

    Awesome Aprons on Etsy--Fab Finds Friday

    My co-worker has been obsessed with making aprons. She wants us all to have matching aprons and one for everyday of the week. So in honor of her apron obsession I am presenting Awesome Aprons on Etsy:

    Orange and Raspberry Sherbet Craft Show Vendor Apron with Zipper Pouch by DowntheStreetCreations


    John Deere Handmade Reversible Apron by CraftedbyTeri



    My Little Cupcake Apron by PerfectDetails




    The BELLA Vintage Inspired AMY BUTLER Turquoise and Brown Clematis Full Apron by Boojiboo

    Mommy and Me or Grandma and Me BlueBird Apron Set by GenevaDesigns

    2 comments:

    Mel P said...

    The Amy Butler one is beautiful, I will go and check it out

    gwengoods said...

    Wonderful Aprons, so gorgeous!