Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Sunday, May 31, 2009

    ArtFaerie my new Buddy--Etsysecrets Sunday

    This past week in Etsysecrets, Tim challenged us to pick a buddy to help be held accountable for getting our goals and such finished. After posting that I still needed to find a buddy, I was twittering and started talking to Artfaerie about needing a buddy. She needed a buddy to so now we are buddies! I feel really comfortable with Artfaerie because we have been talking on Twitter before budding up so she is not a complete stranger. Plus we are both Etsymom street team members!

    Well our first day was a success! We both set our main goal to get done for the day and were able to check that off our list. Plus I sold a tutu and I just checked Artfaerie's shop and she had sales too! I really think this is a great match and I can't wait to continue to encourage my buddy!

    2 comments:

    Made by SwirlyGirl said...

    Pretty eye candy! Glad you were able to find a match!

    kelleylivingstondesigns said...

    Love those sandy aqua beads!! How original.