Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Monday, April 13, 2009

    One Sick Family

    Normally I am posting a blog about my Crochet A-Long project but I haven't been able to work on it because we have been sick. Last weekend, Danyella (the toddler) started with a cold that got pretty bad and she still has it but just not as bad. All she wanted to do was cuddle with her mama, so of course now I have it. My poor head feels like it is going to burst but nonetheless, I still have to go to my day job. So I am thinking that this is going to be a very low key week for me.

    1 comment:

    lauraslefthook said...

    Hope you feel better soon. We have some nasty bug in our house as well. I am really hoping my girls are well enough for school tomorrow.