Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Wednesday, April 29, 2009

    My New Yarn Collection

    So the past couple of weeks I have been buying vintage 1970's fabric and either making handbags or dresses out it or listing it in Kaedan Krafts for sale, now my "supplier" (day job's managers Mother in Law) has brought me yarn and I am not saying just a small amount of yarn, I am saying at least 30 skeins of yarn. Some of the yarn is from the 70's and 80's and some of it is from the past couple of years. She is looking to sell her Victorian house and downsize so the fabric and yarn that has been stored for the past few decades need a new home and they have found it! Sorry to disappoint you yarn lovers but I will not be selling any of it!! Plus, with Summer Season approaching I have been buying cotton yarn like a mad woman but more on this later.

    Here is just a small portion of my new yarn:
    Here is Homespun by Lion Brand (my fav for scarves and neckwarmers because it is so soft):

    Here is Baby Clouds which is soft and will make a nice baby blanket:This is some vintage wool that will make a cute cozy or handbag:As a I said earlier Summer is approaching and I love to make summery handbags and pouches with cotton yarn. I am also stepping up the number of scrubbies and washcloths I making so there will be more for me to list in my shop! I also have a new project that needs to be done by my Best Friend's wedding on June 20th. I will be letting you follow me on this Journey every Sunday! So that means be sure to come back this Sunday, May 3rd and find out what my new project is!

    1 comment:

    Kara said...

    I want your collection. And I can't even knit. :D