Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Thursday, April 9, 2009

    My brush with a Celebrity!


    Yesterday started out like any other day. I went to work and stood in my position and talked to the same people I do everyday and then....a celebrity walked through the door. Laura Wright, who plays Carly on General Hospital, came in and did grocery shopping with her husband John. I am very, very shy so I just kept looking at her to see if I was really right and when she spoke I knew it was her. So then I tried to stay calm and said that she looked just like Laura Wright who plays Carly on gh and she told me that she was Laura. She said they were in the area visiting family. The conversation was very short and brief, which I want to respect her privacy. I did some research last night and did find out that Laura and her husband own a house in Pennsylvania and I have narrowed it down to Bucks County, Pennsylvania. When she was on Guiding Light, Laura and her family lived in New Jersey and spent weekends at the Pa house, but now they primarily live in Los Angelos. So that is my brief and sweet encounter with a celebrity!

    No comments: