Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Friday, April 3, 2009

    Little Girls Love Dolls-Fab Finds Friday

    As Danyella is hitting the age of loving baby dolls (Kaeleigh is growing out of the doll age), I decided to feature some pretty adorable dolls I found on Etsy:

    Baby Gracie by cuddlemefriends


    Princess of Hearts by Narayanworld



    PAIGE Cloth Doll by cutieflair


    Beautiful Sweet Petite Reborn Baby Girl by cbnursery


    Ruby by Tulabelltoys


    Here is my addition to the Fab Finds Friday blog:


    Danyella the Yarn Doll by Kaedankrafts

    2 comments:

    speckimage said...

    Marvelous site, thank you so much for including one of my Cuties!
    Jazmin
    cutieflair.etsy.com

    gwengoods said...

    Wonderful dolls!