Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Tuesday, April 28, 2009

    Keep Your Head Cool in Fashion

    Every girl with hair needs something to keep their hair back and out of their face. I know that I rely on headbands and hair ties to keep my hair back almost everyday because of work or the heat. Today is going to be in the 90's, which is extremely weird for April (normally in the 60's maybe 70's), so I am going to be wearing one of my headbands and so will my girls (we have a collection of about 100!).

    In both of my shops I have headbands for little girls (kaedankrafts) and for women (meagansdesigns). The headbands are $5 for 1 and $10 for a set of 3. If you would like to make your own set out of the single I have listed please convo me.

    For little girls:


    For Women:

    No comments: