Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Wednesday, April 22, 2009

    I am really sick

    The past few weeks I have had, what I thought was a cold, until
    || I went to the doctor's last week and found out that my cold was actually walking pneumonia. So my blogging and creating has been quite limited lately. I have been listing new items that I have stock piled so that I have something to list everyday or close to it.

    I am planning on blogging my Fab Finds Friday list on Friday and hoping that I can get back on track on Monday.

    2 comments:

    gwengoods said...

    Hope you are feeling better soon!

    Mel P said...

    Yikes poor you, feel better soon xx