Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Tuesday, April 14, 2009

    Continuing my Sale for Mother's Day

    I have decided to continuing my 20% off sale until the end of April. Since Mother's Day is right around the corner I want to extend my savings and my wonderful items to those of you around me.

    Here is my handbags, bath sets and cozies shop: Meagan's Designs

    Here is my tutu, children's gift and destash shop: Kaedan Krafts

    **The 20% off sales does not include custom orders.

    No comments: