Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Friday, April 17, 2009

    April Showers-Fab Finds Friday

    With all the rain that has been in my area this month (and we are only half way thru April), I am dedicating today's Fab Finds Friday to Rain!


    Rainy Day Bunny on Dusty Rose - Glass Pendant by Raincloudstudio




    April Showers Note Card by DanaMiller




    Looks Like Rain by LaurenAlexander


    Rain Cloud Charm Necklace by DestroyedbyDesign




    Rain Drop Desert Lampwork Glass Beads... by Jelvihdesigns

    4 comments:

    Jelveh Designs said...

    wow, thanks so much for including my bead in your Friday Finds, I will post it on my blog at www.jelvehdesigns.blogspot.com
    hope you have more sunshine soon...

    gaffergirls.com said...

    and thanks Jelveh..
    for sending me over this way..
    mona & the girls

    Lauren Alexander said...

    Lovely! Thank you so much for including my little rainy birdie! Great blog and I'll come back for more ;-D

    gwengoods said...

    great items!