Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Monday, March 2, 2009

    Surrounded by Tulle

    As a continuation from yesterday's blog about Danyella's tutu,I am surrounded by more and more tulle! I was told by many, many woman, who want to embrace their inner princess, that they would love to have a tutu of their very own to wear around the house, out in public or to a party. So I decided to make myself a tutu and list a custom tutu for women in the same colors (aqua and hot pink) as the one I made for myself.

    I have to say that I think that the tutu gave me power and energy that I haven't felt in about 6+ months. All of a sudden, I got a ton of stuff done in one day that would normally take me about a week or more to accomplish! I love the power of a tutu.

    Here is the picture and if you click the pic it will take you to the listing in my kaedan shop:









    I also made a toddler tutu in peacock blue, aqua and yellow that is so adorable!



    Next I am going to make matching mommy and me tutus, so stay tuned for that listing!

    No comments: