Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Monday, March 30, 2009

    Moderne Jacket Crochet A-Long--Week 1

    When I started this crochet a-long project, my goal was to crochet an hour a day but that did not happen. I received an order for 2 of my Hannah crochet bags and have been working on them, so the crochet a-long only got a small amount of my time and attention this week.

    The pattern has me starting on the back, which requires shaping the back. I have gotten about the half of the back done. My goal for this week is the get the back finished and start on the front.

    Here is Day 1:

    Here is where I am at now:

    No comments: