Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Saturday, March 21, 2009

    Meagan's Designs Etsy Anniversary--Plus Free Shipping Sale

    One year ago, on March 21st 2008, I listed my first item on Etsy and officially opened Meagan's Designs for business. So much has changed in this shop in one year and things have improved since I first opened. I have had 31 sales and now have 130 items in my shop.

    In honor of my Etsy Anniversary I am offering free shipping in this shop! This includes International Shipping!!!

    check out my shop: Meagan's Designs

    1 comment:

    gwengoods said...

    Congratulations on your anniversary!