Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Thursday, March 26, 2009

    Every Crafter Needs Supplies--Fab Finds Friday

    Here are some great supply shops on Etsy!!

    Ocean Wool Roving Top 3oz by Yarn2Spin


    Sno-Cone, Hand Dyed Worsted Weight Wool Yarn, turquoise, purple, pink, green, 4 ozs, 220 yds by iWunder


    Irises Handpainted Merino Wool Roving by chimera


    FREE FAT QUARTER WITH EACH PATTERN AVA BAG BY TANYA WHELAN FOR GRAND REVIVAL by 44thStreetFabric


    Starter Mix Pink Enamel Flower and Pearls by CarDonCreativeDesigns


    6 comments:

    Barbara Lil Dab Designs said...

    thanks for the great friday finds! I'm always looking for a place to purchase supplies at a great price.

    CarDon said...

    Thanks so much for featuring our Starter pearls and flower kit. Nice finds!

    Carla and Donna

    gwengoods said...

    Really nice finds, thank you for sharing!

    Barbara Lil Dab Designs said...

    I could not resist! I went over to 44th street fabrics and bought the pattern for the bag! I will try to do this bag. Wish me luck!

    1-2-3...Get Organized said...

    Hi Meagan!

    You're the winner of my Three Steps to Time Management for Single Moms book!

    I don't have an email address for you, so if you could send that along, I'll send your ebook and the Mom Audience advertising info you requested.

    Bev Coggins

    Meagan Designs Kaedan Krafts said...

    Barbara, you have to let us know what it comes out like and I can post a pic and story of it here!!