Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Sunday, March 1, 2009

    Danyella's tutu

    As you all know see Danyella grow up, you can see my different creations for her. My last creation is a tutu! See my best friend and non-biological sister, Bryann, is getting married in June and we had ordered tutu's that never came so I went looking to see how hard it would be to make the tutu's for flower girls. I came across this pattern posted on flickr by ambrosialove, that is so simple and easy with great directions and help. So on my journey to Joann's (the closest one is about 45+ minutes away), I bought some tulle and decided to try it out for Danyella first.

    I worked and the tutu for about an hour and then I was done! It is that easy!! The only problem I ran into was that Danyella was asleep when I got done and I had to wait till this morning to put it on her and take pictures!! I love it on her and she loves dancing around in the tutu. Danyella's favorite movie is Happy Feet and as I am writing this she is dancing along with the movie and twirling around in the tutu! Thank you ambrosialove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    for ambrosialove's easy tutu pattern click here: ambrosialove tutu

    also I am thinking of making up a couple of these and listing them in my Kaedan Krafts shop, what do you all think??

    1 comment:

    Bead Flora and Jewels said...

    Danyella's an absolute cutie in this tutu