Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Tuesday, March 10, 2009

    Convenience of an Over the Shoulder Bag

    I love to go shopping at outdoor markets or go to the city (NYC or Philly) and walk around, and having a bag that is draped across you is great for convenience and keeps your valuables safe (no one can take the bag off your shoulder and run with it. I made a couple of these bags last year and with my attempt to expand my handbag line for the spring, I am making more of these. The bag will be small, medium and large. and in a variety of patterns and colors.

    Here is my latest Over the Shoulder Bag that I listed in my Shop last night:The design of a large bag came from seeing my customers at my day job walking into town to do their grocery shopping. Some do this to conserve gas consumption, some do it for exercise and some do it for the environment and be "green". This bag sells for $25 and I can customize a bag with a different pattern or size. If you are interested in a custom order, please feel free to contact me through my shop: http://meagansdesigns.etsy.com

    No comments: