Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Thursday, March 5, 2009

    Bring on Spring Flowers! Fab Finds Friday

    Living in the Northeast of the US I know that the winters will be cold but this year it was a record-breaking cold so I want to find flowers that will brighten my day (and yours). Lets hope that this bring spring much sooner!!

    Vintage .. Verdis Gris Resin Flower Pendant or Focal by Dibabeads


    jumbo sized 3-D Flower Applique in screaming bright red microfiber

    super soft yarn, no animal fibers used by iWunder


    Aceo Pink Hibiscus Bloom by Glory2727


    Lavender Flowered Booties by BurryBabies


    The Ellen-----------Think Pink with a Pink Rose Flower Pen Bouquet 25 percent goes to Breast Cancer Support and Research by fleurdeink




    4 comments:

    iWunder said...

    What a beautiful collection of flowers, thanks so much for the feature Meagan!

    lauraslefthook said...

    I love flowers. We have some tiny yellow flowers poking up in the front yard from beneath the melting snow.

    I also like the nice green of your blog!

    Ellen said...

    iWunder's flowers are fabulous (as are her scarves!), and those booties are so adorable!

    glutenfreegirl said...

    Thank you very much for featuring my flowers!! Its the only kind I dont kill! :) Thanks!!