Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Wednesday, March 18, 2009

    Benefits of Natural Light

    Over the past year I have struggled with the pictures of my items. I mean I take a great nature shot(not to toot my own horn) but when it comes to the still life of my hand crafted items I have the hardest time giving the items justice. Well everyone that I talk to in my Bittersweeets group has told me to go outside because natural light is the best light for still life photography. They are so right and I am appreciative of their advice! Here are some of the pictures I re-took of my cotton handbags: (the pics are clickable to my shop)

    1 comment:

    kerstin said...

    Oh yes! Natural light is best for photographing your creations. It gets hard to do in winter though...so I bought a light tent and two lamps from overstock.com. I've been so happy with it!