Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Sunday, March 15, 2009

    And the Model's Name is....

    Audrey Penelope Belle
    I would like to thank everyone who entered the contest. All the names were beautiful and it was hard to choose just one name so I chose 3 names! And the winners are Jess of OnceUponARock for the name Audrey (after Audrey Hepburn), Kristin of kmaylward for the name Belle and Jenny of pennyleejenny for the name Penelope! So now I have lots of work to do making neckwarmers for the winners!

    No comments: