Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Friday, March 13, 2009

    4 Leaf Clovers for Good Luck--Fab Finds Friday

    I love to celebrate St. Patty's Day because my 3 children are Irish on their dad's side and I want them to embrace their heritage. So here is my picks for the Luck of the Irish:


    5 comments:

    humblebea said...

    Thank you Meagan, for featuring my brooch in your beautiful blog!
    Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    Natalie (-:

    Mary Rudakas said...

    Thanks so much for featuring my card, Meagan! I was just admiring this shirt by ME2Designs last night - funny! Cool collection of St. Patty's stuff - thanks for sharing!!

    ~ Jennifer ~ said...

    Hi Meagan~
    Thanks for showing my St. Patrick's ornament! I appreciate it so much. What a fun little sampling you've shown. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    ~ Jennifer :-)

    ME2Designs said...

    Meagan,

    Thanks so much for featuring my Irish heartstrings shirt in your super blog! I am very honored to be included with the other oh-so-Irish finds.

    And, I was admiring Mary Rudakas shop last night, and here she is featured in this collection.

    Happy Paddy's Day...
    Meg

    Meagan Designs Kaedan Krafts said...

    what a small Etsy world we have!!