Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Friday, February 13, 2009

    XOXO for Valentine's Day--Fab Finds Friday

    With tomorrow being Valentine's Day, I am showcasing some very beautiful Valentine's Day Gifts by my fellow street team members.

    Kiss Me Altered Domino Pendant by inmyheadstudios

    Sweet Hearts Rose Geranium Soap with Rose Petals by AquarianBath


    Seahorse Soulmates Shadow Box by beachchik


    Trendy Pink and Brown Polka Dots and Stripes Adult Apron by cozycabinmom



    What happens off camera - rhodolite garnet and pearl earrings by OnceUponARock

    6 comments:

    kim said...

    Hi,
    thanks for featuring my Seahorse Soulmates...great finds...the heart earrings are adorable.

    moxylyn said...

    Oh that soap! I almost want to eat it.

    In My Head Studios said...

    Thanks for featuring my domino pendant! Really nice article!

    jessNsam98 said...

    You are too nice for putting those earrings up there. Thank you. Now I want fancy soap and all. : )
    Have a wonderful day tomorrow! Jess

    LeelaBijou said...

    So beautiful finds!

    Erin said...

    oh my gosh. I seriously thought, "oh man I want to eat all that fudge" when I saw this blog. But then it was soap!!!!