Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Monday, February 9, 2009

    Tis the Cold and Flu Season...To Get Sick

    As you can tell by the title of this blog I have been sick. I haven't been able to do more than my basic daily functions (eating and sleeping) for about 1 1/2 weeks now. The Doctor said that it could take 2 weeks or longer to recoup but I think yesterday I showed improvement because I actually sat in front of my sewing machine and made a handbag (which is ultra cute) and I finished knitting a scarf. I am hoping to get pictures done today and list them in my Meagan's Designs Shop tonight. Of course through out my flu, my shops and blog have been completely neglected and each day I am hoping to do a little work to improve them.

    The thing I am most grateful for during this bout of the flu is that my soon to be 2-year old did not get sick at all. She was by my side during my coughing fights, sneezing and fever but has come out unsick *knocking on wood.

    No comments: