Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Sunday, February 22, 2009

    My new Sewing Machine and Creation!

    As I saw my bank account grow thanks to my tax return deposit, I knew that the first 2 things I wanted to buy were a laptop and a sewing machine. Well, I bought a Sony Vaio from Circuit City and a Brother sewing machine from Walmart. I love my new laptop but the sewing machine is out of this world. My old sewing machine is well, old. It is probaly about 15+ years old and really needs to be retired so that is now sitting in my sewing case and my new one is in its place.

    The brother sewing machine sews as smooth a baby's bottom. It is wonderful and the first thing I knew that I wanted to create was a new handbag that I have had cut out. Well here is my first creation on my new machine: (the pics are clickable to my shop)

    No comments: