Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Tuesday, February 24, 2009

    Meagan's Designs on Facebook

    As a small business owner and a 20-something year old female, I am always looking at ways I can promote myself and my business on the internet and free ways are even better. Well, I have tried Myspace and got some lookers but no buyers. Now I am trying Facebook. Originally, I had joined Facebook to link up with people I went to high school with and other friends.

    In an article in the New York Daily News, the talked about Facebook as an marketing tool for businesses. I looked more into and found that I could have my own business page and ads on Facebook. So I have set up a business page for Meagan's Designs (please click the name to see my page) and an ad on Facebook. I am going to give it a month or so to see how it does and whether it is really worth my time. I am looking for everyone to become a fan of Meagan's Designs Facebook Page (please click the link and join me!).

    No comments: