Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Saturday, February 21, 2009

    Look what I just bought from theGaudyGoddess Shop!

    I have been in a buying mood the past couple of days and I want to share with you the unique and absolutely beautiful necklace I just bought from thegaudygoddess etsy shop. I fell in love with this necklace the moment that I saw it and don't think I could NOT buy it. I know that when someone else saw that necklace they would want it and buy it before I could. So I just jumped at it and bought the beautiful necklace.
    After I bought the necklace, I found this customizable ring that theGaudyGoddess creates and I bought one with a green background and my initial M. I want everyone to check out theGaudyGoddess Etsy shop and buy one of her unique pieces of jewelry.