Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Monday, February 16, 2009

    Internet Sales are Down but Local Sales are up!

    It has been a tough January and February for both of my shops on the Internet but luckily my local customers are pulling me through this slump. This morning I finished a beautiful baby blanket for a local customer and when I delivered it to her, I could just feel her excitement and delight in this gift for a new baby boy. With the extreme cold weather that has been hitting my region, my neckwarmers have become a hot item among the local customers.

    If you would like to check out the items that are loved by my local customers...

    click here for baby blankets and other baby/toddler items: Kaedan Krafts

    click here for neckwarmers, scarves, cozies and handbags: Meagan's Designs

    No comments: