Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Monday, January 5, 2009

    My Busy Life

    Like most people who sell on Etsy, I have a day job and my that job has taken over my life lately. We have been short staffed so that means more hours for the rest of us. I am not complaining about the extra money that is in my paycheck every week but it has taken me away from my own business. I have not been able to create anything new since before the holidays and can't find the time to sit and list the things that I do have made. I am hoping that things will slow down soon but it probaly won't happen until the end of January. In the meantime I will be doing things for my shops here and there, when I can find a few extra minutes. So please stick with me will I attempt to juggle my busy life.

    3 comments:

    Linda Webb said...

    Hi Meagan,

    My story is almost the same.

    I spent the days from Thanksgiving thru Christmas knitting frantically and resuming my close relationship with my dear sewing machine.
    Most of my "stuff" was for my family - PJs, robes, an alligator scarf and several rare but enjoyable baby items.
    My friend had her first grandchild early December (how dare her!) and it's been a very long time for me to get my fingers around some pink baby yarn.

    I don't work outside the home anymore but now it's tough to get the knitting rhythm going again.
    I think my sewing machine and I will take our relationship to the next level.

    Hippie Dippy Designs said...

    We know how you feel. We both work fulltime and sometimes find it so hard to find time to create much less list new items and market. = )

    Meagan Designs Kaedan Krafts said...

    thanks for the support. the marketing is definitely my biggest challenge.