Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Tuesday, January 6, 2009

    Everyone Likes to Read

    One of my favorite "me time" activities (besides knitting and crocheting) is to read. I have been an avid reader since I was young and have been trying to instill this in my children. Reading can educate your mind whether your a toddler, a child or an adult. To go along with my love of reading, I love to collect bookmarks but I always have a hard time with the bookmarks falling out of the book and then I lose my place. Well I was given this idea to use ribbon and hot glue buttons on each end of the ribbon and use that as a bookmark. Well is worked great and now I am making some to sell in my Kaedan Krafts shop but they are easy for everyone to make.

    No comments: