Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Tuesday, December 9, 2008

    Kaedan Krafts Shop will be closing down

    I am completely outraged (to put it mildly) over the new CPSIA law that doesn't even consider the small business people of our "beautiful" country. Yes I started creating things as a hobby and it has grown into my business but now I am getting penalized because the goverment can't control it imports from China?? As a single mom, I love making baby clothes and blankets because they are just so cute for a child and now I am going to have to stop. This has become a good source of income for me and my children and now I am going to have to figure out how to work another job and pay the the babysitting for that. This country is digging itself into a deeper and deeper hole and I don't see the "government" ever getting us out. This country was built by the hardworking, small business owners of America and now they are being destroyed by our own "government". Please check out these website and contact your local respresentives to help us save our businesses.

    http://www.handmadetoyalliance.org/
    http://www.fashion-incubator.com/archive/national-bankruptcy-day/
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/economicimpactsofCPSIA/

    1 comment:

    Meekiyu said...

    Oh man that totally stinks... for everyone... =/