Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Thursday, December 18, 2008

    I made Etsy Front Page

    Like I do every morning, I checked my view count on craftcult and saw that my views increased over 300 views. I was curious and then I remembered that I was in a treasury so I checked the treasury and saw all the messages of congrats on Front Page. The curator, heatherhaymart, included my Coffee Brown knit coffee cozy. This is a great honor and I am so grateful to the curator for making such a beautiful treasury and including me.

    Here is my Front Page fame:

    3 comments:

    Rosebud Collection said...

    Congratulations...A great page.

    Ophelia Miller Boutique said...

    Congrats!!! I saw that treasury!!!

    Nora said...

    wow Congrats!