Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Monday, December 15, 2008

    Crazy Christmas

    With time of year, I expected some craziness with orders but never expected my holiday season to go this well. Since the end of November I have been receiving orders in my shop just about every other day and that is not even counting the custom orders that I have received. I have been working so hard on the custom orders for my online customers and am proud to say that I am all done with their orders. The pic to the right is a custom order that I did for a girl in England that wanted knit coffee mug cozies for her roommates but she wanted bar handle mustaches sewn on them. I think that they came out super cute and I am thinking of making some for Meagan's shop.

    Now I am keeping busy with custom orders for locals (I don't have to worry about shipping them) and some Christmas presents I want to give. I just hope I can do it all in the next 10 days.

    1 comment:

    Ellen said...

    So glad you're having a great Christmas season!