Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Tuesday, November 4, 2008

    Vote Vote Vote


    In the spirit of today's Presidential Election, I am asking people to vote for me (or anyone else) in Bundle Me Boutique's Favorite's Contest. This is my first time being in a favorites contests and I am really excited! Bundle Me Boutique chose my Mandee Crochet Handbag as one of her favoites! I would love for people to support another Cafemom Etsy Mom and stop by her blog and vote.

    A vote for ME is a vote for Etsy!!

    Visit her blog at http://bundlemeboutique.blogspot.com/

    ~~On a serious note, no matter who the vote is for please go out and vote today. Your vote will make a difference.

    No comments: