Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Tuesday, November 18, 2008

    A New Etsy Team: Etsy Twitter

    As I was updating my Twitter yesterday, an update from adnagam came up about check out this etsy thread about joining the Etsy Twitter team. So with my interest peeked, I checked it out and loved the idea. Scraparcs started the idea on November 2 and has had many responders of people interested in joining this new team. As there is alot of work that goes into creating and maintaining a street team, Scraparcs is looking for people to help in many different areas including a blog, flickr, promotions, team treasuries, of course a twitter and much much more.

    I am not on the team list yet but I convo'd Scraparcs and responded in the team thread asking if I could join. I am hoping that I can join because this is a team that comes together for a different reason, Twitter!

    In the meantime check out the Etsy thread: Etsy Twitter Thread
    or the blog: Etsy Twitter Blog

    1 comment:

    Start To Finish Supplies said...

    Very cool. I am going to check it out! Follow me? http://www.twitter.com/starttofinish