Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Saturday, November 1, 2008

    My First Halloween Costume

    I don't have much to write about today except that last night was Halloween and I made my first costume. The mouse costume is for my toddler, Danyella. I made it out of fleece because you never know how warm or cold (it was snowing a few days ago) it will be. I had lots of fun sewing the costume but didn't finish the stroller part. I was going to make her stroller into a wedge of cheese but didn't have time to finish it. Danyella still looked so cute as a mouse even if she was mistaken for a boy!









    Here is a picture of me on Halloween:






    1 comment:

    Ellen said...

    She's adorable. My little girl was often mistaken for a boy, too. :)