Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Sunday, November 16, 2008

    My Best Show Ever!!

    I know that I have been very MIA on my blogging this past week but I have a very good reason: I was preparing for my best show ever! Yesterday started out as a very dreary day and my hopes were down about how this show was going to go because honestly my luck has not been great at any of the craft shows I have done this year. My first show I only sold one baby blanket and that was really discouraging but in the fall I picked up some more shows with great hope in my heart. The shows in the fall didn't live up to the hype that others had given them. Some of the shows I didn't or barely made my table money back.

    Yesterday started out slow because of the rain and about 10:30 the pace of people picked up and so did my sales. For this show I displayed more of the lower money items like my cozies, pouches and these really cute candy cane decorations (they will be listed in my shop later today). I displayed my scarves and some bags but didn't really expect much out of them. Well was I wrong! The scarves are what were the big sellers!!! I did sell some of the cozies and candy canes but the big thing was the scarves and I was so proud of myself. For a day that looked dreary at the start turned out to be a sunny, sunny day!!!

    ~~~I still have a blog giveaway for the month of November so be sure to enter here: http://kaedankrafts.blogspot.com/2008/11/10-gift-certificate-blog-giveaway.html

    1 comment:

    ginny said...

    Congratulations Meagan! I'm so pleased that you had your best show ever! Yay you :D